Emergency Procedure
If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:
NOTES:
Thank you!
- Call the office on 01256 381190.
- If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
- Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.
NOTES:
- Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.
- If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.
- Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.
Thank you!
Wednesday, 23 June 2010
this morning7/30 am I found the cattle grids 28/29 under the trees ,most were lying down 11 of the cows were standing ,I sat on a stump watching for 10 mins then the ones that were standing started moving off towards the pavillion end ,eventually they all went ,I followed walking through the trees they ended up near the pavillion fence, I watched to see what they were going to do they then started back to where I first saw them and stopped under a group of trees grids l 30/31I watched until 8/50 am they did not appear to be moving on at anytime soon so I left for home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
At 12:15 this afternoon, fifteen members of the Caesar’s original herd were grazing across the pasture near ///self.bicker.cheerily, moving ...
-
At 09:10 this morning, I found steers 21, 35, and 220 resting on Longbottom near ///shells.downcast.bumps. It was a foggy morning with light...
-
Happy New Year! All the best for 2026. Shortly before midday, a mixed group of eight cattle were in the lower pasture west of James Bond Po...
Saturday 10th October - All 25 seen
At 09:45 this morning, steers 35 and 220 were grazing together in the thicket near ///whisk.dance.waxes, west of James Bond Pond. They both ...
No comments:
Post a Comment