Emergency Procedure
If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:
NOTES:
Thank you!
- Call the office on 01256 381190.
- If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
- Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.
NOTES:
- Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.
- If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.
- Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.
Thank you!
Thursday, 26 August 2010
7/45 today I met cattle at the north side of the long bottom track ,spread over the hillside from the track to the top of the hill ,as I stood watching they were coming from all sides and joining up, as I stood one light brown and white one caught my eye she was limping badly on her right front leg I was only about 1 mtr away from her but she would not allow me to read her ear tag no ,her calf was with her ear tag no1755, unsure if this will help identify the cow I saw no cuts or other obvious injuries ,they were all making their way west mostly on the long bottom track ,slightly leaving the limping one behind, I did call alex to report this cow .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
At 12:15 this afternoon, fifteen members of the Caesar’s original herd were grazing across the pasture near ///self.bicker.cheerily, moving ...
-
At 09:10 this morning, I found steers 21, 35, and 220 resting on Longbottom near ///shells.downcast.bumps. It was a foggy morning with light...
-
Happy New Year! All the best for 2026. Shortly before midday, a mixed group of eight cattle were in the lower pasture west of James Bond Po...
Staff Check Fri 9th October
All 25 found and all fine. In two groups including the twi without collars thankfully! Group 1 w3w ///quiet.groom.stole incl #211 Group 2 /...
No comments:
Post a Comment