Emergency Procedure
If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:
NOTES:
Thank you!
- Call the office on 01256 381190.
- If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
- Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.
NOTES:
- Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.
- If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.
- Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.
Thank you!
Friday, 6 August 2010
7/30am the cattle were spread far and wide ,some were near the field gate at the bricksbury estate ,others were on the long bottom track grids p/q 20/21 ,up to grids q/r/17/18 slowly moving westwards ,others were on the track at the sandy hill road, I saw the bull successfully mount two of the cows one brown one black ,counted 58 total I was a bit concerned about one I saw as I was on my way home ,she was stood in the middle of a burnt patch of gorse ,I thought chewing the cud as I watched she appeared to be chewing something hard it sounded like a dog chewing a bone, she kept throwing her head around as though she was trying to get rid of it I was unable to read the ear tag number ,she then came out of the gorse ahead of me still chewing I followed she met up with three others tossed her head around a few times then went off and started to eat grass, I looked to see if there was anything on the ground that she had spit out but saw nothing I hope she is ok
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
At 12:15 this afternoon, fifteen members of the Caesar’s original herd were grazing across the pasture near ///self.bicker.cheerily, moving ...
-
At 09:10 this morning, I found steers 21, 35, and 220 resting on Longbottom near ///shells.downcast.bumps. It was a foggy morning with light...
-
Happy New Year! All the best for 2026. Shortly before midday, a mixed group of eight cattle were in the lower pasture west of James Bond Po...
Saturday 10th October - All 25 seen
At 09:45 this morning, steers 35 and 220 were grazing together in the thicket near ///whisk.dance.waxes, west of James Bond Pond. They both ...
No comments:
Post a Comment